Principal Communication 10/14/20
Hello Secondary School Families!
Quarter 1 Grades areViewable on Infinite Campus (IC) on Friday, October 16.
Greene Teachers have been working to enter Quarter Grades into Infinite Campus for families to view by the end of the day on Friday, October 16. If you have questions about any of the grade marks that your student receives, please contact their teacher directly. For information about the Infinite Campus system, please visit the PAUSD help page.
Reminder PTA Parent (All middle schools) tonight, sponsored by Fletcher PTA:
Award-winning author and speaker Scott Fried will be speaking to us tomorrow night on Parenting Through a Pandemic, and it should be terrific. This Parent Ed night is co-sponsored by all three Palo Alto Middle Schools. Feel free to share the link with friends who might be interested.
Parent Ed Night: Parenting Through a Pandemic with Scott Fried
Wednesday, Oct 14, 7:30-9:00 PM
Webinar link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87352444499
Meeting ID: 873 5244 4499 Passcode: 376597
More Parent Ed! Next week, October 20-22 @ 6:30pm
The Greene PTA is hosting three Parent Network meetings next week:
- 8th grade on Tuesday, Oct. 20
- 7th grade on Wednesday, Oct. 21
- 6th grade on Thursday, Oct. 22
Please look for additional information in the PTA eNews!
Important Reminders About Visiting the Greene Campus:
- Visits are made by appointment only. Please either email a Greene staff member (Cristina Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jena Babcock at email@example.com) or call the Office at (650) 494-8120 to schedule a time to come to our campus.
- While on campus, everyone needs to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Please stay at least 6 feet apart from other individuals. Appointments are conducted outside until further notice.
- Individuals will need to wear masks while on campus.
- Individuals must leave campus immediately after their appointment is complete. No socializing or loitering on campus is allowed.
We are sensitive to the fact that families may be inundated with information coming from the school sites and district. In order to focus on the most pertinent information, I will be sending our next community message out on Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
Dr. Valerie Royaltey-Quandt,
Greene Middle School Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org
Greene Middle School Contact Information:
- 6th Grade Counselor - Susan Curry, email@example.com
- 6th Grade Assistant Principal - Mimi Kwon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7th Grade Counselor - Kylie Payne, email@example.com
- 7th Grade Assistant Principal - Magdalena Fittoria, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8th Grade Counselor - Meghan Ben, email@example.com
- 8th Grade Dean of Students - Ana Reyes, firstname.lastname@example.org