Registering for 2022-23 Electives and Immersion Programs
The 2022-23 course registration process is officially here! Below is an overview of the process with course descriptions, videos describing the electives offered at Greene, our Spanish and Mandarin immersion program, and information on how to register for courses using Infinite Campus. For more information, you can visit the course registration page.
-Greene Administrative Team
Please click on the link for our introduction letter with the timeline and included translations.
- Link: Introduction Letter for incoming 6th-grade families
- Link: Welcome Video with information for incoming 6th-grade families
- Link: Slide Deck with information for incoming 6th-grade families
Choice Program Information: Spanish and Mandarin Immersion Bridge Programs
In case you missed our information sessions on February 2nd, please see our presentation slide decks for more information. If you are interested in the immersion bridge programs, be sure to submit your choice application by February 17th. Please read our Incoming 6th Grade Information Letter for more information.
- Incoming 6th Grade Information Letter
- PAUSD Middle School Choice Program Application
- Slide deck-Spanish Immersion Bridge Program at Greene
- Slide deck-Mandarin Immersion Bridge Program at Greene
Current 6th and 7th-Grade Students
Wednesday, January 26 - During advisory, students will view the “Elective Offerings” video, with course descriptions.
Wednesday, February 2 - During advisory, students will receive instructions on how to make course selections using Infinite Campus. Instructions will also be sent to parents and posted on the school website.
February 3-10 - Students and families may contact counselors, teachers, or staff with questions about the course selection process.
Friday, February 11 - Deadline for students to complete the course selection in Infinite Campus and bring a signed printout of their course selections to the Counseling Office.
- PDF Copy of 2022-23 elective course description
- Video: 2022-23 Elective Offerings
- PDF instructions for signing up for electives in Infinite Campus
- Video: How to sign up for electives in Infinite Campus
Current 8th Grade Students
Wednesday, January 26 - During advisory, students will receive instructions on the course selection process and participate in a Zoom webinar for Q&A regarding course selection.
Wednesday, January 26 - From 6:30-8 PM, parents are invited to an informational webinar on the 8th-grade course selection process.
Wednesday, February 15 - From 6:30-8:30 PM, Parents are invited to a workshop on the course selection process.
Friday, February 25 - Course selection is due in Infinite Campus and students must bring a signed printout of their course selection to the Greene Counseling Office.
Monday, March 7 - If needed, follow-up meetings for schedule corrections