PAUSD Math Place, here you will find links to helpful resources as well as information on each grade level's curriculum.
|Patricia Balbuena||Math, Science||6th Grade Math/Science|
|Jorie Fields||Math, Science||8th Grade Science, 8th Grade Math|
|Bonnie Finato||Math||8th Grade Math|
|Salma Kandil||Math||7th Grade Math|
|Kourtney Kientzy||Math||7th Grade Math|
|Kenny Lee||Math, Science||6th Grade Math/Science|
|Jennifer Macatangay||Math||6th Grade Math|
|Ernesto Macias||Math||7th Grade Math, STUCO|
|Jennifer Pequegnat||Math, Science||6th Grade Math/Science|
|Sarah Pierce||Math, Science||6th Grade Math Instructional Lead, Science|
|Cynthia Schwarting||Math, Science||6th Grade Math/Science|
|Josh Spira||Math||8th Grade Math|
|Jin Zhu||Math||8th Grade Math|
Students will link to the online textbook through the student portal. Parents can follow these instructions to get to the online textbooks:
- Math 6: Course 1 (alternative link > select the green book).
- Math 7 and Math 7A: Accelerated Course 2 (alternative link > select the red book).
- Math 8: Course 3 (alternative link > select the blue book).
- Algebra 1 (alternative link > select the blue and gold book).
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Attend to precision.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Model with mathematics.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.