PAUSD Math Place, here you will find links to helpful resources as well as information on each grade level's curriculum.
|Patricia Balbuena||6th Grade Math and Science|
|Jennifer Macatangay||6th Grade Math|
|Sarah Pierce||6th Grade Math|
|Kenny Lee||6th Grade Math/Science|
|Salma Kandil||7th Grade Math|
|Kourtney Kientzy||7th Grade Math and Instructional Lead|
|Ernesto Macias||7th Grade Math and Student Council|
|Jorie Fields||8th Grade Science and Math|
|Bonnie Finato||8th Grade Math|
|Josh Spira||8th Grade Math|
|Jin Zhu||8th Grade Math|
Students will link to the online textbook through the student portal. Parents can follow these instructions to get to the online textbooks:
- Math 6: Course 1 (alternative link > select the green book).
- Math 7 and Math 7A: Accelerated Course 2 (alternative link > select the red book).
- Math 8: Course 3 (alternative link > select the blue book).
- Algebra 1 (alternative link > select the blue and gold book).
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Attend to precision.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Model with mathematics.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.