Back to School Information
Welcome to the 2022-23 academic school year! We at Greene are proud of our school, its programs, and the learning experiences we offer our students. This year at Greene will be incorporating the PAUSD Promise, a program that focuses on 5 areas: to serve and celebrate others, mental health and wellness, early literacy, equity and excellence, and healthy attendance. We look forward to working with you to support the promise.
- Principals Back to School Message
- Greene 101 - Slides
- Resources for Incoming Students
- Campus Map
- Bell Schedule & Calendar
- Schoology Information
- Accessing Parent Square
- Accessing Infinite Campus
- Greene PTA Website
- Academic Support Programs
- Greene Campus Map
- Daily Schedule
- Discover why Greene Rocks
Getting to School Safely
In 2021, 81% of Greene students walked, rode, carpooled, or were bused to school so it is our mission that all students are able to get to school safely every day.
- Helpful Information: Below are lessons that students will receive during class, but we ask that parents review the information below with their children to reinforce safety.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST WEAR A HELMET! Use this guide to ensure that your child's helmet fits properly.
- Middle School Bike Safety Presentation - This presentation is given to all 6th-Grade students, but is great to review before the school year.
- PAUSD Bike Safety Letter ( English | Spanish )
- Suggested walk and roll routes to Greene (PDF Copies can be accessed below. We encourage all parents to ride the route with their children before the first day of school to ensure they can take the safest route to school.
- PTA Bike Safety Clinic: On Monday, August 8th at 4:30 PM, the PTA and the City of Palo Alto will be hosting a Bike Safety Clinic in the MP Courtyard. Students and Parents can bring their helmets for a proper fitting and their bikes to learn the ABC Quick Check. Volunteers will also be available to answer questions about the City's Safe Routes to Greene and assist with the City's Bike Registration program. If you would like to help with this event, please sign up.
- Bike Registration: Register your bike with the Palo Alto Police Department so that it can be returned to you in case of theft.
- Lock up your Bike: Students riding or biking to school are strongly encouraged to bring and use a bike lock.
Remember to Bring Your Combination Locks for your Lockers
- 7th & 8th-Grade students must bring their locks with them on the first day of school.
- 6th Grade students will receive their locks during their Jaguar Journey.